ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Radio Help

Hey

Ive just purchased a clio and though id sign up here, i also have a question regarding a radio i have fitted the car.
Its a Pioneer DEH-P6000UB radio (http://www.pioneer.eu/eur/products/archive/DEH-P6000UB/index.html)
,i have it fitted up but i can get the controls to work on the steering wheel (hope you know what i mean, the voulme button etc located on side of steering wheel)
It worked witht the standard rad io but doesnt seem to work with my new pioneer one.
I have read the manual that came with the radio but cant seem to find anything regarding getting it to work with the steering wheel controls.
Was just hoping somebody might be able to shed some light on this, maybe i need to swap a wire around or purchase and adaptor or something.

Cheers