ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Radio code

Mk2 1.2 Campus
Can anyone do me a radio code for my clio? I disconnected the battery on sunday and don't have a copy of the code.

172 A Cupwork Orange™
have you checked the first page on your service book there is a four digit code there it dont say its for the radio but it usualy works, failing that there is a lad who will do it for free on there there was a thread about it awhile ago just do a search for it..

hope this helps mate

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
where do u get it serviced? or where was it bought? phone up the service dept and ask, they ay want to see the car and logbook, its all for security reasons.

Clio 182
at the end of the day its all stored on computer, it costs them next to nothing to look, so how can they justify charging you.

titanic killer
I think they tried charging my mate £17 for his code when the dixon Renault was still in business,no wonder the went bankrupt!

Mk2 1.2 Campus
Well when I phoned up the dealer they said it would be free but only if I bought the car from them or it has been serviced there.

theres a guy on here that can do them for you if you do a search you will probably find him he was offerening them if you pm detials