ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Radio Code

Astra SH 1.6 SXi
Hey guys
Not been on much since i bought the astra (which i love, bar the go faster key mark received in my first week of ownership).
Now that I've graduated and moved in with my girlfriend, I'm trying to raise some pennies and de-clutter. Got the old original headunit from my Clio and selling it on e-bay-left my sony headunit, components, speakers etc in car when traded in. A few folk have asked for the radios "code", I presume this'll still be in the glovebox?? have no idea where this is as i believe my clio was auctioned. How can i get it?
GAZ

Hey guys
Not been on much since i bought the astra (which i love, bar the go faster key mark received in my first week of ownership).
Now that I've graduated and moved in with my girlfriend, I'm trying to raise some pennies and de-clutter. Got the old original headunit from my Clio and selling it on e-bay-left my sony headunit, components, speakers etc in car when traded in. A few folk have asked for the radios "code", I presume this'll still be in the glovebox?? have no idea where this is as i believe my clio was auctioned. How can i get it?
GAZ

Its on the front page of the service book.

Ring Renault dealerships and ask nice if you know your old reg.

normally in the radio hand book , or was it the service book .

failing that the manufacturer (main dealer) .

otherwise a fee to unlock the system

edde is so quick

Astra SH 1.6 SXi
BALLS...hope someone at a Renault Dealer will inform me tomo.
How much to unlock system? obviously this will be reflected in what i get for it...they seem to go for decent money on e-bay!!!
What may they ask me for? Obviously i don't know new owners address etc?
Cheers dudes
GAZ

BALLS...hope someone at a Renault Dealer will inform me tomo.
How much to unlock system? obviously this will be reflected in what i get for it...they seem to go for decent money on e-bay!!!
What may they ask me for? Obviously i don't know new owners address etc?
Cheers dudes
GAZ

They need your registration (the one originaly assigned to the car).

Lots of Alfas
When I got mine they needed the VIN plate and the s/n number that was actually on the head unit.

Astra SH 1.6 SXi
got chassis number, engine number, c/c of radio, i obviously know the reg plate. so basically i just need to find a nice dealer in uk who will help me with code...unless i see my old clio driving round Dundee!

got chassis number, engine number, c/c of radio, i obviously know the reg plate. so basically i just need to find a nice dealer in uk who will help me with code...unless i see my old clio driving round Dundee!

You'd be suprised the amount who cannot or use there private plate which was added after the car was registered etc.