ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Radio Code needed ASAP

Sladen I can't see a useable code from those numbers posted it should say security then ends in a letter and 2 numbers post a pic :)

Thanks for the reply. Like i say there is no sticker like the rest of the ones being posted. There are loads of stickers all stating different numbers. none of which are the security ones. Nothing ever goes right with me and my cars!! ill get a picture up tomorrow. thanks for trying :)

1987 Corvette C4 4+3
Hi could I please have the radio code to mine as my car didnt come with a handbook :dapprove:

SNV31915.jpg

Monaco 172
Hi can anybody help me with a code please: 8200247962TW406
Its a headunit off a Laguna if thats any help......

Clio 182
If someone could please find my radio could that would be much appreciated! My sticker is different to everyone elses though.

I think this is the right code you're looking for: 8200367500TK420

Thanks, Peter

clio sport 172
Hello guys just purchased a 02 clio 172 sport an the radio needs a code can't find it anywhere
8200057681TS292
would be great if you could help cheers chris

172 CUP
Morning I hope someone can help im after the code for my head unit i would love a service book as well (but that's a different story) I know my headunit code is:
8200483751T S559.

Much appreciated if possible anyone.

Steve