ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Radio Code Generator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ol’ Tarby

ClioSport Moderator
  Clio 220 Trophy
There's an app on the google play store mate. Possibly might be available on iTunes aswell. Renault code scanner it's called. Free too

Clio 197
Hi, could I get radio code for, thanks

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 50
  Clio Ph2 1.6 16v
hello guys, i've used code generator and android app for generating code. but when i enter code and hold 6, radio beeps and on the screen is spelled CODE and i cant get it working -_-. can someone give me code to see do I have wrong code. These are my details :

732e332e2a14e2ecc8389481bccce44f.jpg

btw. the code i get for these details is 7139

Clio sport 127 2002
Do you know if they do one for the iphone aswell? Can't seem to find one? I ended up just phoning renault and they gave me it with just the reg

Dave LM

ClioSport Club Member
  PH1 172
Can anyone give me a hand with my codes? I have two replacement head units to try in the car, I was told one works, one doesn't but we do t know which is which.
Only on the iPhone at the moment so I can't go through the links. The codes are P585 and O652.
Thanks
Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.