ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Radio changing frequencies!?

I have the standard headunit in the Ph1.

How on earth do you stop it from changing frequencies when listening to the radio?!
More often than not, it'll change to a worser reception for me. Doing my head in, as I have no idea how to turn off that feature and I don't think i've got the manual for it.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

benkay

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Ph2 + Audi S3(8V)
Hi PH1 Fwend,

Hope i'm not teaching you to suck eggs, but the feature is normally known as AF (alternative frequency), no option in the menu to disable it?

Hi PH1 Fwend,
Hope i'm not teaching you to suck eggs, but the feature is normally known as AF (alternative frequency), no option in the menu to disable it?
Oooooh fwendd!! I've had a look through what seems to be some kind of menu, but unsure whether it'll be the one I need (shows bass, treble, balance etc). Haven't found an option to turn off AF.
Set tuning to manual and that might do it
It is currently on Manual tuning.

this is in the ph2 so not sure if thats the same, but if you put it to tuner list and then hold the button it usually picks up the strongest station and doesnt usually change.

to turn off af you need to go into expert mode.........

out of the two circles on the radio,
on the right one,
hold the top button to go into expert mode:)