ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Radio and Clock Stopped Working - HELP PLEASE :-)

Black Ph2 172
Hi all,

I was driving back from the gym yesterday and I noticed my CD player had stopped playing. On inspection, none of the display on the CD player or the clock are working either.

The funny thing is, when I turn my main lights on, the clock works but nothing else does. Also the CD player will still load/unload CDs.

Could this just be a blown fuse or something?

Many thanks in advance for your help.

Andy

Megane 225
Sounds like a blown fuse. There are a couple for the radio iirc, check all the fuses in the fuse box. May even be a loose wire!

ali-ham

ClioSport Club Member
  williams + 182's
im having similar problems, i posted a thread but got no joy, when i change from dipped beam to full beam the radio cuts out for a bit but does come back on??

Fabia vrs tdi
Seems to be happening alot this recently,

it's the fuse should be blue 5 amp will see a pic of a cd player on fuse cover lol

fil_b

ClioSport Club Member
  172 FF and Fabia VRS
i had similar issue but...

after market radio still works but clock and steering controls have stopped working

check the fuses at the dash and they look ok - could it be the lil box that controls the MFD and steering controls thats stopped working??

feebs

ali-ham

ClioSport Club Member
  williams + 182's
LOL!! ive checked fuses and all are ok, even had my auto spark look at it and he is baffled!! i do notice that clock lights flicker a bit if this has anything to do with it.

Mk5 golf gti
make sure you check every single fuse.as some are linked together i blew my electric mirrors fuse and this stopped my radio and display working :) hope that helps