ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Radiator help

172 cup
Ok, so I have just recently purchased my 2002 172 cup and the first impressions have been great.

However, it had developed a radiator leak which was coming from a plastic bung on the right hand side. (As you look at the car at the front).

So, ive bit the bullet and bought a new rad and having taken the car apart to fit it, it doesnt fit [emoji30][emoji30].

The rad fan on the car fits with four bolts, two top and two bottom and the rad I have looks like the fan hangs on the side..

Ive done some digging and it looks like my cup, which doesnt have aircon, has an aircon set up... now, rather than send this rad back, postage etc, can I just obtain a non aircon rad fan? Is the connection to the loom the same?

Any help would be much appreciated.

Regards,

172 cup
If it was just the O ring I would have been game but the actual bung is split in half where it had been cross threaded (i think) previously. Plus ali rad is racecar [emoji41]