ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rack Bushes 172

172 Ph1
Did mine the other day while I was removing the pipes for the EPAS conversion . I would say it's not that hard , but deff fiddly . The heat shield under the manifold is a b*tch to get all loose to gain access.
A little advise : I only took out one long 16mm headed bolt (the bottom ones) and the rack bush bracket to get the bushes out . That way it holds the aluminium brackets still in place and your rack will re-align back up in its original position with very little difference , so tracking won't be affected to much if not at all. Can only hope it'll still be straight afterwards as your aware that any work on the rack will result in poss having it re-tracked afterwards .

0e0f6e23b995cdffa872d4ced29f2e88.jpg

2e80b8e94d4f8452d9629dd54683f064.jpg

Take no notice of the fluid all pissing out , as I said I needed to remove mine. You won't need to touch your fluid pipes at all when doing your bushes.

Last edited: