ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Racing Stripes....YES or NO??

Racing stripes

• yes

Votes: 610 45.0%
  • no

Votes: 746 55.0%

• Total voters
  RB182cup&golf gti
a little bit biased, keep them. If they're on prob best not to take them off>

85bc63f8.jpg

Beast
Racing stripes should be left to Vipers only..

So annoying that the Renaultsport ones stop at the front of the bonnet too!

al

ST on the way...
slowan said:
Racing stripes should be left to Vipers only..

So annoying that the Renaultsport ones stop at the front of the bonnet too!

Racing stripes on a Viper?!?! WTF

Vipers have "Viper Stripes"

Renaults have "Gordini Stripes"

Fords have "Le Mans Stripes"

All different! Get with it fella!! :S

VRS
i prefer my racing blue without the stripes :D

im my opinion they look cheap and tacky but i respect the fact that others like them :)

each to their own tho! i just love the racing blue colour on the clio :D

133/225/CLS AMG
Bit of a dillemma really!!! :D :D

As it stands at the moment the stripes aren't gonna be moving!!! (yaaaayy lol) Just had to have the bumper repaired coz some tw*t scraped it in the missus work car park.

So I think for the time being they are staying. The votes show that this isn't a bad thing either hahahahaha

White Clio 200 Cup
I used to think yes, as i did with another manufacturer who stuck them on their cars as an option, but the more i see the less im enamoured with them..so i guess i`m going to say no

Two points:

1) get a splitter and quick!

2) The stripes on the standard car finish at the number plate/ boot badges.

Anything else looks like the blokes who put in the yellow lines have driven over your motor.

RenaultSport clio 18
I have a racing blue cup with stripes. First thing I asked when I saw it on the forecourt was "do they come off?" But I have grown to love them and I think it makes the car stand out more

K

kevr182

Pacey_uk said:
Two points:

Anything else looks like the blokes who put in the yellow lines have driven over your motor.

;)

K

kevr182

Pacey_uk said:
Two points:

oh.......

R_18432B.jpg
[/IMG]

133/225/CLS AMG
Tis weird how some pics show the stripes going to the bottom of the boot lid, probably depends on who appplied them or what time of day it was haha.

fat 182
AlexJMills said:
Tis weird how some pics show the stripes going to the bottom of the boot lid, probably depends on who appplied them or what time of day it was haha.

they changed the spec if the stripes in september 2004 just before i got mine pre september 2004 car they go under the spoiler and down to the bumber