ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Racing Stripes....YES or NO??

Racing stripes

• yes

Votes: 610 45.0%
  • no

Votes: 746 55.0%

• Total voters
  R34 GT-R & 172 Cup
Funny this has popped up i been thinking for the past 2 weeks should i take my stripes
off

I like how it sets it apart from other 172's, but not sure if i want them on or off

2010_0101finepix0006moded.gif

Clio 172
No for me

I dont like racing stripes and i am not really keen on any stickers either, mine has a renault elf sticker but in time i may remove it.

Clio 182 Cup
ive got a 182 cup in blue, i personally dont like the stripes, however everyones different :) i like mine looking how it does!

C

Clio_Williams

''NO'' - Go faster stripes will if anything slow your car down because of the extra weight, seriously though, don't do it, but each to their own..

Listerine & Poledo
I'd have had the stripes taken off of mine when I got it, but feared for etchings in the paint or "post van" sun-burn of the paint on the rest of the car.

For RB's though, go for the stripes.

Mazda 3 MPS Mk1
Does anyone know the exact dimensions of the stripes on a Renault fitted car? Including the distance between stripes and distance between edge if bonnet and edge of rh stripe top and bottom??

I have an idea!

Clio 1.6 16v
In honesty on the clio they don't look all that bad.. expecially in the colour your girlfriend has (The best colour i think) ;)

But on any other car fiesta ST, Focus ST and what not they need to come off!
I really don't like race stripes on cars like that!

1.2 y0!
I Know im a newbie but i like em, i got them on a blue mk 2 ph 1, becuase they can be done so badly and with absolutly NO taste what so ever i think i set in good tast can go down well with the right mods IMO!

like the silver 172 btw, thats in good taste