ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

racing coilovers

1.4 clio & ctr ep3
hi ppl, what coilovers would be better for track use: Raceland coilovers or Hottuning??

cheers!

just track, going to be trailering it there. dnt wana spend too much!

Then don't buy cheap coilovers. Decent springs and none adjustable dampers will out perform cheap shite springs and dampers any day of the week - regardless of if you have height adjustable spring platforms or not.

Cheers
M

megan R26.R number 006
kw have won more races are around the ring than any other suspension manufacturer and are very good gaz have supplied top gear with race coilovers for there 24h britcar race but are not as good as kw or ast but are cheeper

1.4 clio & ctr ep3
haha ok well maybe i could just use a decent set of springs and dampers, maybe koni, spax?? dont wanna spend too much and its only for trackdays.

E39 M5 & Corsa track
bilstein pss9 from yozza would be a good option, but then if your comparing to ebay items it depends if they will be in buget....

B/G 182 + PH1 Track
028.jpg

Proper suspension :D!

172 Ph1, Lupo GTI
hi ppl, what coilovers would be better for track use: Raceland coilovers or Hottuning??

cheers!

they are the same.. vmax and jamex use the same kits too from memory just rebranded. . All are unsuitable for what you need them for..

Clio Sport '02
they are very good and you can ajust them for road and track use yozzasport sell them

kw have won more races are around the ring than any other suspension manufacturer and are very good gaz have supplied top gear with race coilovers for there 24h britcar race but are not as good as kw or ast but are cheeper

have you use them?

I read that KW have won may¿ny races around the ring but I am interested knowing how hard or easy is to the se those coils and if they are quite good to use on the street/back roads/track!!!