ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Racing Blue

RB 182
Off to look at a Racing Blue 182 (not cup) this weekend, only ever see Artic Blues round here and although I like Arctic, I'd like to view a Racing Blue as its not easy to properly judge form pics, I know its a flat colour but I wouldnt mind some comments on how this colour favours with you lot. Its an 04, done 49k and its up at £6250. Thanks. Ant

Owen

ClioSport Admin
Well I love mine Ant, as you say its not a metallic colour, but thats what attracted me to mine in the first place. Certainly dont see many of them around here.
When you go see it you might find that it looks completely different to the pictures - the smallest change in light seems to make the colour appear to be different.

Does it have the cup packs do you know (anthracite wheels, lower ride height, diff spoiler and splitter?)

RB 182
Thanks for your response Owen.........yep both cup packs and from the pics it looks very clean so I'm guessin it isnt a bad price.

Its the only colour to have for me.
That and it dosent scratch easy at all like all the metallic cars
i have had they scatch real easy you only have to look at the them and
think scratch and they get one.
Racing blue's look wicked in the summer and wicked in the winter
the colour stands out above all the other colours..
Steep price i think the miles