ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Racing Blue with stripes, Surrey

182 Cup, (2nd one)
You were behind me on the A3 heading towards Guildford around 12.00 ish today.

Spotted those white stripes when you were quite a way behind me, I slowed down to let you catch up

We both came off at Guildford the guildford junction.

Renaultsport Clio 182 Cup
That was me. Was taking my daughter to her swimming lesson and she kept asking me whether the orange Renault was my car's sister! :)

Saw you go past on byfleet road as I was waiting to turn from Seven Hills Road, so was on the lookout in case you'd gone towards Guildford. Thanks for letting me catch you.

Presume you've not got a standard exhuast as it looked and sounded much better than normal.

182 Cup, (2nd one)
Has your sister got an inferno? I haven't seen another one around the area.

I slowed down as i saw you were stuck behind a few lane hoggers for a while.

I haven't seen many racing blues with stripes around, it really stands out :cool:

The exhaust isn't standard it was done by Pro-speed in Cardiff. Throughly recommend them if you are ever looking to change yours

Renaultsport Clio 182 Cup
No sister and no inferno, just that my 4 year old daughter has got to the stage where she thinks every inanimate object has to have a brother or sister!!

First inferno I've seen and have to say it looks excellent.

Only had the car 2 months and was specifically after a striped Racing Blue. Have had the 172/182 bug ever since I owned one of the Ph1's when they were launched in 2000.

Hope to see you around again soon.

182 Cup, (2nd one)
LOl, just re-read the post and realised i have switched around " car's sister" into "sister's car" in my head.