ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Racing blue with carbon splitter pics please

VRS
look at dan pages old one as that had one, to be honest you cant tell unless u squat in front of one and have a good look

if you have broke your standard one its a cheaper option to replace with though which is good :D

the only down side is they chip a lot so look a bit shite after they have been given some abuse

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
DSCN0723.gif

I think it looks great.

Clio Sport 172
How easy to fit this splitter?

Is it just a case of positioning it and screwing in place?

Do you have to make the holes or are all the bumpers made with the holes in place?

Clio Sport 172
I fitted a splitter on my previous BMW, I done it at my girlfriends fathers garage....He got a slight ramp going into the garage and I parked the front of the car so it was at the highest part of the ramp and then that gave me enough room to get the splitter in place and a screwdriver under there to fix the screws in place....

Clio Sport 172
In the region of £110 aint they...Just looked at a standard one on ebay now, its about 15 miles from my house, if the price is right I shall get it???