ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Racing Blue, White Turinis...and shock horror proper pictures!

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
Popped the Turinis on, cleaned it and found the old SLR kicking about looking sad for itself, so stretched the car and the cameras legs and took a couple of snaps not on phone camera for once

comments and criticisms welcome as always, and yes I know the headlight washer is still missing :rasp:

Coops

IMG_0114.jpg

IMG_0115.jpg

IMG_0118.jpg

IMG_0122.jpg

IMG_0127.jpg

IMG_0125.jpg

test.jpg

test2.jpg

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
I have a comment, all my darn F stops were wrong :( no depth of field on the wide shots and as such blurry car :(

oh well back to the drawing board! perhaps I should actually take some time out to get some pics rather than 10 mins in the carpark round corner from work just before I started this morning! rofl! :)

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Looks great Coops. Needs standard badges though, then it'll be completely fresh! Oh, and get a Flickr account ;)

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Looks good.

Do you drive that one or is it your mrs car?

I always think that the RB with a touch of white makes for quite a cool little sassy girl's car in particular, I used to see one with the stripes on it quite often driven by a very attractive lass, looked like a winning combination to me with her driving it but I think as a bigish bald bloke I would look pretty out of place in one myself though personally. Luke could pull it off though, or some other metrosexual type.

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
its mine chippie, I doubt you can describe me as metrosexual so I just wear a wig and a push up when I drive it ;)

Luke, I'm thinking of putting the silver badges back on for now, save the c/f ones for when I have it on one of the dark sets of wheels. whats advantage to FLirkekssldkrr or whatever over photobadger?

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Lol @ changing the badge when you swap wheels for ones that are a different colour to do a trackday or whatever. I so couldnt be bothered with that.

This combo gets my vote over the black ultra's mate, just looks nice & fresh.

I'd be tempted to put the original style RS badges on the rear so they match the Clio badge. Or even the newest RS badge where the Clio one is?

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
its mine chippie, I doubt you can describe me as metrosexual so I just wear a wig and a push up when I drive it ;)

Luke, I'm thinking of putting the silver badges back on for now, save the c/f ones for when I have it on one of the dark sets of wheels. whats advantage to FLirkekssldkrr or whatever over photobadger?

Plan!

Flickr keeps the photos at a much higher resolution than photofuckit mate, and it's free for the first 100 uploads!

Audi A5
Yh the boosh used to own it and before that maverki or something like that. Does look a lot like Christophers old one too especially as he use to do that same effect with his pictures.

Ricardos

ClioSport Club Member
  LY 200 EDC
Yh the boosh used to own it and before that maverki or something like that. Does look a lot like Christophers old one too especially as he use to do that same effect with his pictures.

They're Christopher's old Turinis... That came off my RB.... Which I bought off Christopher :D

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
Looks perfect I wouldn't change anything! I've not seen one without stripes for ages!

Inferno 225 cup
Nice :)

i struggle finding decent places to take photos round our, your always look good.

Fancy taking any of mine.? Ha :)

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
cheers for the comments everyone

badges may go back silver, undecided as yet but will see :)

the cars history is that it belonged to the first owner for 1 year, then Andy (makavelli on here) bought it and ran it until 2009 i think it was. he sold it to Luke (The Boosh) who thna ran it for 3 years untill this September ish when i bought it. and when i say ran i mean i have every tax disc and its never been sorn or not been on the road, 104k and 8 years strong!

and as Ricardos says the reason it looks a bit like Christophers is its his old wheels which Ricardos sold on and i ended up with through JamesT87, i always loved Christophers when it was on these wheels, so i wanted them!lol!

Stance i do like, it hold the 16's better than the 15's at this height as it kind of excentuates the nose down which i personally love! and Imp, its on KTEC's currently but i have some Vmaxx or standards in the shed which i intend to get eibachs for and mix them about, see what i prefer :)

Ash - i'm not a fan of the stripes, i wanted an RB FF without stripes so after looking at a few other 182's i found this at right price and boom, bought it!

Ben

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
Nice :)

i struggle finding decent places to take photos round our, your always look good.

Fancy taking any of mine.? Ha :)

you struggle? in one of the most beautiful places in the country? come on man thats just a car park on way to work i pass, surely you can find somewhere? ;)

dont mind having impromtu mini meet for snaps, sure Paul (Harpamonium) would be in for it too, hes handier than me with a shooter

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
cheers folks

ai it is all a bit go to modded, but tbh theres a reason the choices are so popular and thats because it does look good, if i may say so myself ;)

only thing i want to do now really for the looks is space the wheels out 5-10mm just to get the stance absolutely 100%

Z4
Looks like my old bus :)

cliofs6.jpg

I saw it the other day, why is it that your old car looks so much better when you see someone else driving it?!

Lovely though mate, get the original badges on there and maybe the new style Renault sport badge.
I still think RB is the best colour for 182s.