ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Racing Blue Racer – Project Thread!

Mondeo TDCI 130
Car looks awesome mate! But your going to have to find me somewhere to live if you dont stop teasing me with shiny new stuff!! I am going to end up single & homeless!!!!:rasp:

182 inside
i like this car very much!! shame i didn't know about mark fish till now. wish i bought those bolt in top mounts instead of these compbrake ones

80MPG BEEZA
some really nice mods their dave :) no chopping and changing different setups either.

got tow eye's through today their awesome thanks :)

meet up with (the) FMP today to get some carbon door cards, these are really light, the full set of 4 including the packaging is 3.4 kg's.

Going to try and get some of the interior door handle surrounds from R Sport but 182 race car parts are getting harder to come by now...

Anyway Cheers Mat!

CarbonDoorCardsCustom.gif

CarbonDoorCards4Custom.gif

CarbonDoorCards1Custom.gif

CarbonDoorCards2Custom.gif

CarbonDoorCards3Custom.gif

Mat also hooked up with with some degreaser for when i remove all the sound deadening/tar ...

DegreaserCustom.gif

Dunno why i felt the need to picture this!!!

had a little look at my new rear discs and studs ...

RearDiscsCustom.gif

RearDiscs1Custom.gif

Thats all for now, not sure when ill next get round to doing anything on the car, if i do before may 21st chance's are ill fail my degree, oh well! As you can see iv dumped the dics on my assignment!

Renaultsport 220T
Students have far too much money these days!

I'd never spend that much modifying my clio.
;)

You've decided to keep it then Dave. Good luck tomorrow on track, have you got a set of snow tyres?
:)

clio 200 F4Rt
no worries Dave, was a pleasure to do business, on the side of the M25, in the pissing rain!! lol.

talk to me about these door handle surround things!!!! :D

Students have far too much money these days!

I'd never spend that much modifying my clio.
;)

You've decided to keep it then Dave. Good luck tomorrow on track, have you got a set of snow tyres?
:)

Steve! U what! how much have u spent! :rasp:

I'v got no trackdays planned at the moment, just going as a passanger.

oh right, works on the front, guess its because the disc is in between. Might get open nuts then, Ill mess the thread up if i start cutting it!

nope there sitting in a box next to me :(

if anyone is a PHP expert and want to do a disertation and a decision support system there more than welcome and ill work on the car!

340i
nope there sitting in a box next to me :(

if anyone is a PHP expert and want to do a disertation and a decision support system there more than welcome and ill work on the car!

Want to swap disertations...

ASP.net front end, SQL server database for a customer service application. Plus a 12,000 word write up :rolleyes: :dead:

Car is looking sweet though dude, Do you work along your uni course aswell i am guessing?

RB 182
Fantastic stuff Dave, haven't seen the updates on this for a while.

Really should speak to Mark and some more bits sorted on mine.

Keith185

ClioSport Club Member
Awsome clio! :approve: all the right bits.

Hope to take mine in a similar direction in time.

Can't wait to see those AP's on it.

Hopefully we'll see it on track sometime, Anglesey in August ;)

Anglesey at somepoint this summer keith, got a link and a date if u have on in mind?

Cheers everyone, iv got a small update in a second

so i normally have 2 red horn buttons that look like NOS button, well steve ^^ gave me the idea of using an older clios indicator stalk with a horn button on the end, got one for £8 on ebay, turned out to be a real bargin because it was so easy to fit and worked first time!

HornButtonLarge.gif

HornButton1Large.gif

Fitting -

HornButton3Large.gif

HornButton2Large.gif

Plugs straight in -

HornButton4Large.gif

HornButton5Large.gif

Job Done! -

HornButton6Large.gif

Only problem is that the auto cancel doesnt work anymore which is a little annoying but i think ill try swap the insides of the stalk over so it works but thats a job for when im really bored and have nothing else to do on the car!

Also took my blue samco bend off to sell it so back to a standard look -

Airbox3Large.gif

Airbox4Large.gif

Another larger pedal from Turner not sure when ill get round to fitting it -

PedalLarge.gif