ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Racing Blue: Fitted Carbon Splitter and Refurbed Wheels

VRS
The car went in for its 36k service 2weeks ago and the lads at birchdown did a really top job :) i opted to have the cambelt done at the same time and steve even fitted my new carbon splitter for me

the 2 front wheels had a refurb last week as i couldnt shift the brake dust which the carbon lorraines baked on over the winter months

so whilst the sun was out i gave the car a quick clean inside and out and took a few piccies.

IMG_1482.jpg

IMG_1486.jpg

IMG_1492.jpg

IMG_1491.jpg

IMG_1489.jpg

IMG_1488.jpg

IMG_1495.jpg

andy

VRS
fapping gorgeous, get those badges fitted!

i tried them out 2day, but im still leaning towards these ones as they match the wheels, next time i see yer i will put one on each side so you can help me decide lol, let me know when your about as well and i will drop off your F1

Mk2 172
love the car mate. looks great. perfect ride height too. exactly how it should be( not nailed to the floor) :)

VRS
love the car mate. looks great. perfect ride height too. exactly how it should be( not nailed to the floor) :)

yeah i did have it lower when i first had the coilovers fitted but the ride and handling is so much better now its raised :)

Mk2 172

yeah i did have it lower when i first had the coilovers fitted but the ride and handling is so much better now its raised :)

i love you!!! finally someone who understands that a decent ride height makes the car handle so much better than when they just slam it and make it look like a car that hangs around in halfords carparks at night. good man :)

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
MINT! Torn between who's is beta, your or chris's! But you've got the seats and engine mods in your favour! Needs 4 pots!!!

VRS
MINT! Torn between who's is beta, your or chris's! But you've got the seats and engine mods in your favour! Needs 4 pots!!!

knows fella ;)

4 pots were on the cards but tbh most people who have run them on their daily drivers seem to have sold them on lol

i need good braking from cold for my work journeys so 4 pots would be a waste for me