ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Racing Blue 182 with DIY Stripes Bristol?

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Thats Gavin. He gets his car serviced at work, He comes on here but not a lot. He's about 7ft 9!!! God knows how he fits into a clio.
Last i heard, he was getting rid for a ph1 v6.

Not seen him for a while though.

Yaris Hybrid
Yeah thats his name!

I hope he don't by my mates old ph1 V6 as he ripped half the underside off on a curb and I am not sure the repair work was 100% quality. He px'd it for an S2k back in 05 so I have no idea where it is now.

WK02 ZHF - watch out for it.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
He's bought about 10 cars off our garage. I reckon he's had about 25 cars since i've known of him.

That clio got proper trashed didn't it?? (after it was trashed in that pic!)

106 GTi
He was at Castle Combe a few weeks ago ....

IMG_8955.jpg

Yaris Hybrid
He's bought about 10 cars off our garage. I reckon he's had about 25 cars since i've known of him.

That clio got proper trashed didn't it?? (after it was trashed in that pic!)

Yeah he is a pretty mad driver although I think he has calmed down now and just cruises.

Anyhow he has had so many cars that I couldn't tell you what he has out there now! I think it is a SLCR. I didn't know he had 10 off of you. He had a 1.2, a blue 182, an inferno 182, a Megane 225 and a standard megane. He also had an old shape megane coupe convertible type thing? That makes six? But yeah about 25 in total!