ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Racing Blue 182, Sainsburys, Stoke

Black Twingo GT
Oi your cheaky b*stard!

Twas mine, and yes I guess your right it is a little shy of the old sponge.

Drove to France at Christmas and its not been cleaned since!

Good spot though, its been ages.....sigh.

Dan

Black 182 + Recaros
Brilliant.

I noticed yours as I was walking back to my car.

I was parked at the opposite end (near the car park entrance), but I decided to drive across and take a closer look.

I was thinking of buying a racing blue 182 Cup and wanted to take a look.

Love the colour, but I finally went for black.

Your profile says Cheshire. How come you were in Hanley ?

Matthew

Black Twingo GT
It was my birthday on Monday so I went shopping....I also had an interview on Stafford Street.

Went to Keele university actually and also used to work on the Brampton so I used to be around Stoke quite alot!

Im based near Holmes Chapel, so not far to travel.

Dan

Black 182 + Recaros
Funny that, I used to work in Wilmslow. I still visit ocassionally. I love the country roads from Stoke to Wilmslow though.

I drove back from there on Christmas day and the roads were empty. I must have been averaging 70 MPH for most of the journey. That was fun.

Last edited:
  Black Twingo GT
Your message changed in the time I wrote this....wierd.

Thats what I figured, currently in Warrington looking at the M6....which is totally shut.

I used to live in Congleton, the A34-Talke is a great road, though I know many people who have died or crashed out on it.

Its going to take me ages to get home....

Dan