ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Racing Blue 182 , Leicester, with stripes + sticker

SPotted this today on my lunch break. Was driving up London Road just passed the train station, cup'd racing blue 182 with racing stripes, had a small CS sticker bottom right of the rear window. looked a like a lad driving with a girl in the passenger seat? was @ approx 2pm.

BMW 320d SE
OMG that was me and my missus! We were looking for the Shell garage on London Road as the Uppingham one was shut. I didn't notice you as I was looking out for that speed camera!

Very nice motor there, i was walking along with some girl from work and was like, theres a cliosporter, she was like why are you getting so excited, i said i hadnt seen another racing blue before ;)

BMW 320d SE
I'm from Portsmouth, but my girlfriend lives in Syston, so I was just up for the weekend to see her. I was at Loughborough Uni for 5 years, so I know the area pretty well.

Megane 225
Karlos, don't know if I saw you the other day going towards the centre near Renault Leic. I was going the opposite way.

Thomas think I've seen you plenty of times around London Rd and that general area. If I don't wave don't worry it's just I did once and they took offense and stalked me for about 10 miles for some reason. Bit unnerving.

BMW 320d SE
Yes now you mention it I did see a Trophy on that road. I pointed it out to my girlfriend who didn't seem that impressed! women :rolleyes: