ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Racelands Coilover Pics - Haterz Gon' Hate!

Milltek'd clio 182
if your up for helping me mate, i would really appreciate it, give us a text mate, i will see if little mark will come along :) pizza on me !

Will do buddy! ^

Scrubbing now sorted on everything bar tight very tight roundabouts. Bent the bumper brackets up and tucked the arch liner away behind another part of the arch rather than chopping it out (if that makes any sense). 15's going on tomorrow so hoping that will cure the last of it :D

Pic's to follow...

thanks mate, will look into the bumper brackets this weekend. Are they of imprortance? lol

Hope not. Mine was missing a bolt anyway... Cable tie, job done lol! Heard bending them like I have can make seating the bumper a pain when you take it off and put it back on. Don't know if trimming it is a better option.

Pics now on 15's and scrubbing has stopped. OEM silver diamond to go back on along with more lows at the front, plus it definitely needs some spacing now!!

Excuse the shoddy quality.... Gives an idea of height. Will take some decent pictures after a clean next week.

6240850339_00870dfddc_z.jpg

m_Raceland_05 by Sam_Wick, on Flickr

6241367740_ce09e6ccda_z.jpg

m_Raceland_06 by Sam_Wick, on Flickr

6241369612_8bed23dc1b_z.jpg

m_Raceland_07 by Sam_Wick, on Flickr

6241370800_8d71823f44_z.jpg

m_Raceland_08 by Sam_Wick, on Flickr

Haha I like silver atm!! If I change my mind they'll be going anthracite, none of this gloss black melarky! :rasp:

Artic 182FF
Lookin good. Lovin the lowz.

Though I can't help but feel 15's look a tad small on 172/182. Maybe needs a few mm of spacers to help it along.