ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RACELAND COILOVER DISCUSSION THREAD

Arctic 182 + yozza
from what i understand i need the 172 raceland one's (as i have a non-cupped pack 182)

cant find them anywhere... can someone link me?

Looking for 182
Ok cool, good to know that all the positive reviews are effectively for the Ktec ones as well. Just a shame I didn't get the cheaper raceland ones!

172 Exclusive no.067
will these:

RACELAND

ADJUSTABLE COILOVER SUSPENSION KIT

For RENAULT CLIO B (MK II) 1998 - 2006

-with 58mm bolt distance on front struts-

-not for RS 182-

:fit my phase1 172 - not sure on bolt spacing....

Looking for 182
Hello everyone, I know this discussion is about Raceland coilovers, but seeing as everyone says they're the same as the current Ktec ones I was hoping I could get some help from this thread.

I've just fitted my coilovers and have the fronts currently at 54 threads from the bottom. I get the following scrubbing issues:

- Driver side when going over bumps/dips in the road
- Driver side when turning (not even that much) at speed or slow on full lock
- Passenger side when turning at speed (throwing the car into it a bit)

I understand there are some bits I can dremmel out, but I just wanted to check that this is safe. Is 54 threads too optimistic for the front?

Also, is scrubbing particularly dangerous? I'm done for the day as my hands hurt and my back is killing me, I can't bring myself to adjust things any more, but I need to get to work tomorrow. I'm going to take it very easy to reduce scrubbing but wondered if this was a stupid idea. I'll adjust again tomorrow.