ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Race Retro 2018

Swift Sport
I went in 2015 and wasn't that impressed, but it seemed like a much better show this time around. The better weather certainly helped!

Few pics from the day...
edit7.JPG
edit6.JPG
edit5.JPG
edit4.JPG
edit9.JPG
edit1.JPG
edit2.JPG
edit3.JPG
edit8.JPG
edit10.JPG

Last edited:

Pauleds

ClioSport Club Member
  Merc Dueliner sport
Oops i forgot about this!
I've been the last few years with my kids and we have had a great day out. Hopefully the kids won't realise we missed it this year.
(Can't go tomorrow as we are busy)

Where is this held? It looks awesome! It’s the type of place where I can see myself going round saying “if money was no object I’d have one of each”

All hero cars of my youf, and that first 3dr Sierra with the black and yellow livery [emoji7] jeesas that’s lovely!

Swift Sport
Where is this held? It looks awesome! It’s the type of place where I can see myself going round saying “if money was no object I’d have one of each”

All hero cars of my youf, and that first 3dr Sierra with the black and yellow livery [emoji7] jeesas that’s lovely!
Stoneleigh Park, which is inbetween Coventry and Leamington Spa. Entry is a little steep for a car show (£26) but it's quite an upmarket event with lots of wealthy-looking folk in attendance.

Daz...

ClioSport Club Member
  Inferno 182 Cup
I can’t believe I didn’t know this show is a thing. I’m definitely marking this on the calendar for next year.

Thanks for sharing the pictures!