ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Race land coilovers

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Had them on a 172 I bought. I can see why people buy them, they do drop low but they were not for me at all.

Ended up selling them and buying new cup shocks and sportines, handled and rode soooooo much better!

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
I had them for 18 months on my 172, brilliant value imo, for not much more than some sportlines. I was well impressed, obviously not h&r's but cost about 5 times less.

Astra (H) VXR
3D3FDCF5-DF8E-4FC0-9B3E-69DF2048A361-14825-00000424234B6158.jpg

Would these fit a ph2 172

It says Clio B which I assume is the ph1, is the fitment the same?

Astra (H) VXR
I have just bought some of these by accident, made an offer on eBay not realising if it was accepted I had to buy them.. I will let you know what I think I Get them fitted

Ph 1 172
Had them on my phase 1 172 for 2 years now at least and I have never had an issue with mine, but I don't believe they steering any better but they are perfect if you want to go low fronts go so low I think the sump would drag on the ground.
Uprated Performance wise they are useless just the same as standard performance
Looks wise best valued suspension to get for the phase 1

(all in my opinion obviously) might be selling mine soon trying to get the car back to standard

Had them on my phase 1 172 for 2 years now at least and I have never had an issue with mine, but I don't believe they steering any better but they are perfect if you want to go low fronts go so low I think the sump would drag on the ground.
Uprated Performance wise they are useless just the same as standard performance
Looks wise best valued suspension to get for the phase 1

(all in my opinion obviously) might be selling mine soon trying to get the car back to standard

That sounds awesome, The handling is great atm so no need for an upgrade, just want it to be lower and thats it lol,
Thanks!