ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RAC BRISTOL

Clio 1.6 16v 2002
2 clio 197's both black?
both smart...come on own up!!!

one of you cut me up earlier in the car park !!

Clio 1.6 16v 2002
hmmmm i know a girl drives one, (the one who cut me up)
noticed the other on the other day, i parked between them lol
if i had some flyer would of flyered them up lol

Clio 1.6 16v 2002
i know she drove off towards trench lane area if that helps.
should amagine she's local to bradley stoke.

197 F1 R27
Typical, I have had my 197 for 4 months now and never been spotted. Then you guys see 2 black 197's and neither of them are me!!

See you tonight

Valver
ah so you're the guy with the KTEC clio? seen it in the car park few times wondered who's it was.

Clio 1.6 16v 2002
:) yeh thats me.
are you the girl who pulled infront of me then went towards trench lane?

nice knowing im not the only cser at rac lol

Valver
lol no im a guy ;)

used 2 drive a valver 2 work but using a vectra atm while the valver gets sorted!

was the girl blonde n driving a saxo?

Clio 1.6 16v 2002
o lol sorry m8, what department u on?
nah it was a girl in a black 197 ?

was ur valver striped out? i remeber it, should come on in it sometime.
wht u gettin done?

Valver
In sales, oh rite yeah I've seen a couple of 197s in the car park, think one is red?

yeah the valver was stripped out for a while, just put a phase 2 interior back into it for the MOT, probably gnna sell the vectra soon as its a bit chavvy and worse on the petrol than the valver and no where near as much fun!

Clio 1.6 16v 2002
aaaa not sure. i know there is 2 black ones. why do u have to put it back in? surely if there aint no seat it wont effect it?
i know if u have seats and the seat belt dont work it will fail.
havent noticed the veccy. not as important as clios lol
you should get it back on the road never the less and come on a meet.
swindon on the 5th

Clio F1 R27
I work for Orange in St. James A next door to you on Almondbury Business Park.

I've seen a couple of black n red 197's...

I have a Nimbus Silver R27 with black skirts hehe

Clio 1.6 16v 2002
wicked m8 i saw a nice 172 go towards orange the other day aint see urs yet though

Clio F1 R27
wicked m8 i saw a nice 172 go towards orange the other day aint see urs yet though

Yeah there's a silver 04 one. I used to have silver 04 funnily enough. I don't drive the r27 all the time as I come from Wiltshire so get a lift with a mate who's got a company car :0)

There's also a silver 225 and a really nice blue 225 in our car parks aswell. The blue is sex hehe

It's nice to know the R27 is turning the heads of some of the posh beamer and merc drivers we have here haha

Clio 1.6 16v 2002
the r27 are a little sexyer than the 255's althought i would probs chose a 255 but only cus it has a turbo lol "brum ppppssssssssss brum pppppppsssssss" hehe

the 172 was bhind me the other day with its lights on. look mint

do u know if there off of here atall?