ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

R9 NTR Glasgow, M8

AK

M240i
Can kinda guess the way this threads gunna go LOL!

Nimbus grey 197 private plate was either R9 NTR or R9 MTR on the M8 about half 4 going east!

Also saw a bawbag in a McLellans Transport truck parked in a bus stop :quiet::nono:

378bhp Leon Cupra R

Nimbus grey 197 private plate was either R9 NTR or R9 MTR on the M8 about half 4 going east!

Also saw a bawbag in a McLellans Transport truck parked in a bus stop :quiet::nono:

your askin fur trouble boyoo!!!

AK

M240i

Hmmm iirc u were never in my truck!

Will be R9 MTM, The boy Martin!

You stupid?

:rasp:

MTM

Volvo V60 R Design
Wouldve been me heading home from work mate. I get a few spotted posts on here but never seem to see anyone else!

AK

M240i
Ah well mines is just a bog standard mk3 pretty much so it doesn't really stick out mate!

Zorst sounded nice, you done anything to it?

MTM

Volvo V60 R Design
TBH I think most of the MK3s look good. I have to double take some to see if they're RS versions sometimes.

Car's totally standard mate - not really into the tuning scene. Have done close to 30k miles and toying with the idea of selling it and buying something cheaper to run as I'm buying a house and getting married in a couple of years. Not sure what to do yet!

(about the car I mean lol)

Martin