ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

R888 users beware!!

it's due to the compound of the rubber; fairly widely known consideration in the storage of competition tyres. never had problems through storing mine in the garage over winter though (ed. although it is particularly cold this winter). and you'd obviously have to be slightly nuts to have them on the car this time of year anyway

they seem to be; the Yokos fitted to the Elise/Exige (etc) are no different either

yet another of the compromises in tyres like that

TrackCar & F30 330d
Oh finally i have done somthing right. I have been sorting mine in the utility room for the past few weeks. Nice and warm :)
Hope bedford isnt snowy on the 20th.

What a dumb thing to have happen.

WTF are R26.R owners with them on going to do? Or any elise owners running them? Are they going to drive them into the house??

Bumder With A Buffer
I thought this was common knowledge to everyone?

4. Remove these tires from the vehicle and deflate to half the normal air pressure during prolonged periods of nonuse
or storage.
5. Do not move a car that is in storage with these tires, as the tires may crack.