ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

R32 update

Maybe a 172 Cup..
Lovely colour that mate, don't think I've ever seen one in the flesh that colour. Mrs has a 1.8T golf, so go on some forums. What you need is BBS CH's and this conversion mate. Have had some work done at JBS, and lad said bloke with camera at end of vid honestly thought he'd died!!! Said you can't see how close he got to that car.............

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77DuJooj2G0

Mk4 .:R32
I would get the twin turbo kit if I was loaded lol.

A mate from work has a blue R32, he's currently fitting a JBS supercharger. They only get 320-350bhp. But still a nice usable amount, it'll possibly be E46 M3 pace!

Another picture I like (didn't even realise you could edit pics like this on photobucket haha)

DSC_0982-1.jpg

GR7

Shiny red R32
love these cars, would like to own one
You should get one... for the sound alone! :cool: ...and so much better built than the Clio! ;)

Love the B & W pic above! Seeing this thread reminds me that my car needs polishing...

R32850.jpg

X-R32.jpg

X-GR7-850.jpg

Turbos.
LOL, GR will post photos of her dogs next.

I love that colour your R32 is in mate, but for me they look like boxes with bodykits. The interior is also a bit naff, but that is a Mk4 Golf problem rather than R32 specific.

They do sound brilliant.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
LOL. Mk5 without Recaro's...No thanks.

.:R in that colour is amazing!!! Torn..Red or Grey! Both are divine! great great cars. Not the fastest, but very comfy, very solid, and sound awesome!

Supersprint sounds better than Miltek!!

[YOUTUBE]4_sHTGOrzdA[/YOUTUBE]

SQ5
I put a deposit down on an 04 plate one yesterday, picking up tomorrow. Been looking at exhausts and torn between Supersprint and Miltek.

I didn't know they did it in that colour, looks really good!

Maybe a 172 Cup..
Ps is it only me, but the supersprint in that video sounds s**t!!!

Sure it sounds better in reality, but something that enhances the V6 that isn't!!

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Ps is it only me, but the supersprint in that video sounds s**t!!!

Sure it sounds better in reality, but something that enhances the V6 that isn't!!

Silence! Supersprint is the only exhaust to have!!

Miltek - 400
Supersprint 1400...

mk4

[YOUTUBE]Jwluu1Tl1Es[/YOUTUBE]

mk5

[YOUTUBE]Vgo6779sS3g[/YOUTUBE]

GR7

Shiny red R32
LOL. Mk5 without Recaro's...No thanks.

.:R in that colour is amazing!!! Torn..Red or Grey! Both are divine! great great cars. Not the fastest, but very comfy, very solid, and sound awesome!

Supersprint sounds better than Miltek!!

Ali, there aren't many reds around as most seem to be either boy-racer blue or black! ;)
Very sturdy, comfy, plenty fast enough.... and the sound is as you say... awesome!! :cool:

Not many red ones on Pistonheads! http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/li...ze=100&xsl=gallery&y1=&y2=&d=0&dist=&nodays=0