ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

R27 rear spoiler

jamier27

ClioSport Club Member
  T5, Ariel Atom 300
just had a price fromthe dealer i use for a clio cup spoiler... (think thats what its called) not the over the top one with the black ends.
think funkymunky has it on his ly.
£290 fitted and sprayed.... is this good?

jamier27

ClioSport Club Member
  T5, Ariel Atom 300
yeah think its pretty much identical.. and yeah its fitted by the peugeot garage which is part of the same dealer

197 R27 F1 Team
funky monkey hasnt got the renault spoiler but the one k tec sell made by elia, its under the normal mk 3 clio bits, spoiler is 180

jamier27

ClioSport Club Member
  T5, Ariel Atom 300
yeah just got a pic of the renault one he offered me so not so sure might have to go for the k-tec one cheers guys

Clio 197
Well tempted to get one of these but want to wait a little longer to see if there are any other options going to be released. Want something in between as i like the cup but its too big but think that one is a little bit wimpy.

jamier27

ClioSport Club Member
  T5, Ariel Atom 300
yeah know what you mean but i dont want to disturb the original looks of the r27 too much.. (although i do have 25mm spacers on order)

Clio 197
Be careful with those spacers mate as the wheel bolts arent very long. Speaking to one of the meggy guys from ren sport on Sunday and he said he was thinking the same and with 12mm spacers the bolts wouldnt tight up.

jamier27

ClioSport Club Member
  T5, Ariel Atom 300
yeah i was a bit concerned but they are H+R trak and are supplying the lengthened bolts... so hopefully they have been tried and tested...
i just think the wheels sit too far in on those wide arches . . . have you seen any 197's with them on.. they look great

Rally bus
my one... looks ok I think?

spoiler.jpg

Clio 197
No mate, you got any pics mate or could you take some pics when you get it done. Well tempted to do the same as the track would sit slightly out which i agree would make it look lovely.

jamier27

ClioSport Club Member
  T5, Ariel Atom 300
No mate, you got any pics mate or could you take some pics when you get it done. Well tempted to do the same as the track would sit slightly out which i agree would make it look lovely.

will try and find some if all fails pm me and i will take some when i get them fitted

Clio 197
Cheers buddy.

Think its this one but not sure whether its a rep of the Rneault one. Looks quite smart i must admit.

My only other thought was what would the Cup spoiler looks like without the end plates and slightly smoother?

jamier27

ClioSport Club Member
  T5, Ariel Atom 300
you sneakeed them in without me seeing yeah i do like that almost persuaded me!