ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

R27- Had my first service and also had the ecu reprogrammed under warrante

The MPG on my re-flashed R27 is now around 23.4 miles. :( This has to be the worst car for fuel economy that I've ever driven let alone owned.

Thank christ the price of fuel has dropped.

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Something wrong there. Get it in. They averge a good 27mpg. I drive mine HARD. Have heard about faulty injectors etc

RB R27
I asked about the ECU fix in Renault Stirling at my service, and they just dismissed it completely. They said unless its a fault that you have expericenced then you can't have it, but its kinda something that just...you know...happens. They had no idea what I was talking about either. I was not impressed.

White clique
I asked about the ECU fix in Renault Stirling at my service, and they just dismissed it completely. They said unless its a fault that you have expericenced then you can't have it, but its kinda something that just...you know...happens. They had no idea what I was talking about either. I was not impressed.

Then they obviously havent read the press release I forced Renault to issue on the RS forum admiting it was there, and that all owners could have done FOC!

Just ring them back up and quote the actis solution number, 7 103, if they deny it, ring renault customer services quoting the topic about this on their own forum, and tell them to get Stirling to do it. Its worth it.