ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

R27 First Service Problems - Abu Dhabi

LY R27
All,

Looking for a bit advice, took my car in for the 10,000km service (or 6k miles), and had 3 engine mounts replaced and the guy said oil is leaking from the cylinder head (only a little).

Renault replaced the engine mounts and re-sealed the cylinder head but it has me a tad concerned?

Any other person had this problem, or any advice on the cause would be much appreciated as this seems to be abnormal?

Thanks from AD.

Paul

Coilovered Clio Dynamique
I wouldn't be happy if my car was doing that with so few miles! Never heard of it but it screams out warning signs to me!

Renaultsport Clio 197
All,

Looking for a bit advice, took my car in for the 10,000km service (or 6k miles), and had 3 engine mounts replaced and the guy said oil is leaking from the cylinder head (only a little).

Renault replaced the engine mounts and re-sealed the cylinder head but it has me a tad concerned?

Any other person had this problem, or any advice on the cause would be much appreciated as this seems to be abnormal?

Thanks from AD.

Paul

i also had the mounts replaces a few days ago.
As for the oil, it doesn't leak so much that it drips under the car, correct?

but when the car is on the ramp you can see a bit of oil marks.

Stupid mechanic at the dealer says it's not oil, but tar or something like that