ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

R27 F1 Pictures

MG ZS180 Mk2
I'm trying to decide the colour I want an F1 R27 in. I cannot find any pictures of a racing blue with the decals. Has anyone got a picture of one?

Ta

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
DSC01242.gif

DSC01241.gif

best i've got :)

For ages and ages and ages, I've said Red, Red and Red lol.

Although I've seen Albi blue in the flesh now and wow, If I was purchasing one I'd have a major headache lol.

I think I still would go for red though.

White Sti Hatch
i like the red with the decals alot more id either go with Racin Blue, Red or Liquid Yellow...if only i had the money !

Racing blue to me more suits the std 197 with the optional white speedlines. Shame you can't spec them onto the r27 really.

Red then ;) They look amazing.

LY V6 with Recaros
Liquid yellow!! Love rb, but would look better on normal one with white wheels as said :)

306 TD Slut
followed Nik the other month through town, the black really does look superb, especially all polished up.

clio f1 team R27
liquid yellow mine

mynewcararrivalday310707005.jpg

yes i know the front splitter is not on, it is now, this pic was taken whenit first arrived.

Formally Clio 182
I think the decals only suit the black and yellow one for some reason.

How about the blue 197 with racing stripes?

ChrisR

ClioSport Club Member
White, but obv that's not an option, yet :p

Agree with the comments that RB doesn't really suit the dark wheels, RB with white speedlines however is great.

Black looks lush but I'm never having a black car again...

And how wide to those front arches look in the first RB picture!

Golf R
racing blue 197 with white speedlines looks great... as does DanDan's refurb of the standard wheels.

But for me the R27 doesn't look right in racing blue, especially with the graphics

Monaco Blue 172 (56/468)
after seeing one in the flesh in liquid yellow thats the only colour id have - decals looked awesome on it!!

After seeing Red in the metal I would go with that everytime, and I'm not usually a red car fan. Looks amazing with the dark wheels on the R27.

Still love the Yellow as well though, this is the closest I've got to capturing the 'real' colour in the sun so far...

188090816-L.jpg