ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

R27/197 Remap

MG ZS180 Mk2
Anybody know of any companies around Cambridgeshire that can do a remap for my car?

Also, what sort of price are we looking at?

I would have gone to RSTuning but it is a 270 mile round trip.

Ta

'18 Megane dci
Worth giving these guys a call, maybe they have some info for you :D

RGS Motorsport
84 Laurence Leyland Ind Est
Wellingborough
NN8 1RA
t: 01933 441451

I would imagine anything around £300 - £400, maybe more if it's a custom jobbie requiring rolling road tests.

Clio 197
K-Tec are still developing the remap for the 197 and so far havent ironed out all creases, i know this sounds harsh but im waiting for other people to do it to find out the results, its a hard job to programme a remap and make sure there are no problems and im waiting for reactions once people have had it done.

M135i
Worth giving these guys a call, maybe they have some info for you :D

RGS Motorsport
84 Laurence Leyland Ind Est
Wellingborough
NN8 1RA
t: 01933 441451

I would imagine anything around £300 - £400, maybe more if it's a custom jobbie requiring rolling road tests.

these are a superchips dealer. they did my 1.9dci megane, very pleased with the results. obviously that wont apply to every make and model of car, just expressing my experience with them.

Nissan Pulsar GTiR
Have you tried Angel Tuning ?

My other half emailed them about remapping her R27 and they quoted around £350. That's for them to come to you and treat the car to a bespoke remap, not one of the lesser, generic 'Group N' reflashes that most other 'tuners' offer.

Obviously, this is performed on the road and, I'm guessing the owner will be doing the driving whilst the Angel Tuning tech, will be monitoring the ecu, tweaking the parameters and then flashing the ecu with the changes.
This will give you the best results possibleand, they offer a 14 day money back guaruntee, if you're not satisfied with the result.

Just a thought.

Last edited: