ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

R26 F1 no. 1215

R26 F1
Hello

A couple of weeks ago I sold my 182

269591_246528275361498_100000129835876_1106038_1377892_n.jpg

and bought megane R26 F1 :D

Finally I found some free time to make a couple shots :cool:

IMG_5341copy.jpg

IMG_5353.jpg

IMG_5401.jpg

Hope you like :)

Cheers !

Ive only seen 1 RS Clio in Warsaw, and no RS Meganes - rare sight. Nice shots, are they taken below Powisle station?

R26 F1
Ive only seen 1 RS Clio in Warsaw, and no RS Meganes - rare sight. Nice shots, are they taken below Powisle station?

Yes, photos were taken below Powiśle station :)
I must agree with you, these are very rare cars in Poland so it's very difficult to find a proper one.
We have a few clios and maybe 2 or 3 meganes in Warsaw.
The problem is that people are still more convinced to german cars than french ones.

Z4
Nice upgrade :) It's the colour to have for an r26 without doubt.

How are you finding it compared to the 182? Everyone always says more grown up, that's essentially another way of saying boring lol, is it good fun?

Like the F1s on the 182 too!

R26 F1
Nice upgrade :) It's the colour to have for an r26 without doubt.

How are you finding it compared to the 182? Everyone always says more grown up, that's essentially another way of saying boring lol, is it good fun?

Like the F1s on the 182 too!

I've done many track days with my 182 and I could say that this car is really brilliant. It's very easy to control, breaks are strong enough and also have a good modulation, especially when you put braided brake lines on. Car offers a great traction and honestly it's very cheap to use as a track toy :). Tires are cheap couse we could use 15' size, discs and pads are cheap and lasts longer in compare to 4WD cars like Imprezza, EVO or even FWD EP3. The main problem is that clio is noticeably slower in dry than modified DC2 or EP3 which are commonly use in >2000cm3 class. Hondas have a great engines and gearboxes and it's hard to build a competitive car. In wet conditions all depends on driver :)

Megane is much faster in a straight than clio. It has a wide powerband and a better throttle response.
Gearbox is well suited to this car and LSD is a great advantage especially on a track.
Car is noticeably bigger and more stable in the corners. It has a stiffer suspension than clio with cup suspension pack and I think it has less body roll.