ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

R15CUP

(s)Low Dynamique
Just spotted near stepping hill hospital! I was turning right towards dialstone lane, flashed a few times but don't think you clocked me

clio 172 cup
was me mate, i clocked you but you was behind me, didnt notice you flash me though. very nice clio ;) my missus liked it to :)

GiT

ClioSport Club Member
  Shit little Yaris...
Bonnet up tonight in Grimsby...

r15cup.jpg

Then round the corner...

r26r.jpg

Quite a nice addition to the area no C2kev ?

SAAB 93 Aero TTiD SS
That megan made me laugh, I think she bought that because I wrote off her citroen xsara when I reversed into with the jag in asda car park. :eek:

the blue cup is owned by a lad called ryan, he came to look at mine the other day but bought that instead (possibly a bad move looking at pic)

GiT

ClioSport Club Member
  Shit little Yaris...
That megan made me laugh, I think she bought that because I wrote off her citroen xsara when I reversed into with the jag in asda car park. :eek:

the blue cup is owned by a lad called ryan, he came to look at mine the other day but bought that instead (possibly a bad move looking at pic)

That Megane is a R26R I think. Has the stickers on it. Can anyone confirm?

GiT

ClioSport Club Member
  Shit little Yaris...
Not sure if your serious.

I take it by that then it isn't? (I'm in no way knowledgeable about Megs).

I know the rear windows are plastic on them and these are very odd... But possibly just a w4nky tint?

GiT

ClioSport Club Member
  Shit little Yaris...
I feel ashamed, just stopped next to it and saw the still present 1.6 16v door badges. I hate myself. lol