ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

R1 Freeride

tiTTy & SV650
aint gonna last long like that and judging by how close he was cutting it with oncoming traffic he'll take someone with him.

The wobble made me sh1t myself lol, not experienced that yet :dapprove:

01 Renaultsport Clio 172
obviously a good rider but also a total idiot. Doesnt matter how good he is he could never stop if someone pulled out; why would anyone expect a bike to be going that fast in that area? And the video has clearly been shot so he can show off. Tosser

reckless and should be banned!

tiTTy & SV650
With a bit of luck itll be into a barrier then the sea with no one else getting hurt, fuck me

Austria's landlocked:

austria_map.gif

;)

M235i / 172
Its good to watch, thrilling even but what a complete and utter idiot. He's going to kill himself and others one day.

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
Hopefully when he eventually comes off,its on his own.And then as he reflects on his fast life a buzzer will go off on the side of his wheelchair and he will need his man nappy changed.But he's happy cos its sunday luch in a cup next

123D Coupe + MK1 MX5
That's pish compared to ghost rider!

That bloke has balls the size of church bells.

[YOUTUBE]Gx1CkPcICaY[/YOUTUBE]

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
as i said in the other thread, a lot of bikers act like proper w*****s on the roads. they deserve to crash and get injured horribly if they are putting peoples lifes at risk like the helmets above.

M2 Competition
Hopefully when he eventually comes off,its on his own.And then as he reflects on his fast life a buzzer will go off on the side of his wheelchair and he will need his man nappy changed.But he's happy cos its sunday luch in a cup next

Never nice to wish that on someone, no matter how much of a c**k they are on a motorbike.