ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

R-Tech st albans

RenaultSport clio 18
Why a custom exhaust.? What does a custom offer above something developed over time from Milltek or Scorpion. Enlighten me.

Anyway I have just had a Milltek resonated catback fitted by R-Tec. Fit seems fine but some further adjustments required to get it hanging right on the standard Renault brackets once got it home. A nice low end burble that doesn't irritate when on the move.

MrBlonde

ClioSport Club Member
Its just another option thats all & can custom the sound to suit your own preference.
I take it the Milltek was fitted to a 172/182?.if so any photos or sound clips mate?,just looking at options as after ive done the suspension i'll be sorting the exhaust system out & dont want anything loud.

RenaultSport clio 18
182 and as it's resonated it certainly doesn't seem loud and seems more noticeable at the lesser Revs. no clips I'm afraid.

.Joe

ClioSport Club Member
  Mini Clubman
cheers matt.i'll check them out

Have you had a system done by them?

i had a system made by EMP, it was some good work but after time one of the mounts snapped.
i'll try and dig some photos out for you, they use the powerflow pipe.