ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

R-sport ECU

Clio 172 cup
Hello,

I've got money to burn and I want to get my clio quick-er. "172 cup"

I've been youtube'in it and markcup has mentioned he has a R-sport ECU for £200 that gives the cup more grunt and sets the rev lim to 7800.

Where do I find this thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????

Is he talking rubish? Or do they actually excist? google says no....

Also any tips on getting my clio quicker without single throttle bodies i'd love to hear..........

Danton. x

Nippy white cup
I defo recommend the Rsport as a bolt on mod. It made a big difference to my cup years back when I got it...although maybe these days the RSTuner kit would be better?

Chris

RSTUNER'ED-C&B'ED RS-1
RSTUNER, much better option. You have the flexibility of uploading different cal files suited to your mods other than a generic cal.

Nippy white cup
It wasn't so much the peak gain but the car was more responsive in most places and over the 1/4mile my standard (well with an open IK) was 15 dead......put the rsport on and that week went back and got a 14.4 which is a fair bit quicker over a short spurt but as said if the RStuner does the same but has the flexibility then that would be the one to go for I reckon

172, Tiguan
Been in Mark's car a number of times, the RSport is a great bit of kit. Haven't heard it mentioned for a while though. I wonder if they're even still available?