ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

r-jay

106 GTi
Smooth or textured?

Smooth try a wipe with Autoglym Tar remover.

On textured stuff, scrub using that with a tooth brush.

Follow up with Autoglym Bumper Care and a tooth brush again to work in well on textured stuff. Buff with a clean cloth.

On smooth stuff dress with AG Vinyl and Rubber Care and then buff.

Cheers

Rich

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
It's on the fog light surrounds, wind mirrors, aerial "Bit" If you will and rear bumper insert.

106 GTi
Masking tape Ali ;)

AG Tar remover and then Bumper care all both parts then. Vinyl and Rubber on the aerial base is more likelt to run off the first time it rain.

If you apply the bumper care and buff well it should'nt streak with rain.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
yes...you know your place son...In my garage cleaning ma motor...It will be PC'd, all dents removed and a new splitter before FCS...April time i fink...

clio 182 black /gold
I get the polish on these all the time, but when i use the amorall it gets on the paint lol

ST
Rich we should go into business....'how to detail, a 2 day course which will include paint care and detailing' lol

this sounds crazy m8 but............i runa valet co. specializing in top marque cars, beleive it or not smooth peanut butter any brand cheap as you can get will remove wax from black trim... most other things only mask but peanut butter will remove - sounds crazy, if ya dont believe me go and spend 10p or whatever it costs for Tescos own and try it - it works and dont come back!

clio 182 black /gold
172 Dave said:
this sounds crazy m8 but............i runa valet co. specializing in top marque cars, beleive it or not smooth peanut butter any brand cheap as you can get will remove wax from black trim... most other things only mask but peanut butter will remove - sounds crazy, if ya dont believe me go and spend 10p or whatever it costs for Tescos own and try it - it works and dont come back!

My neighbours think im nutty but when they see me putting this on then they know that i am real nutty lmao.

MK2 Audi TT - 2.0T dsg.
rofl try it! I have a bit of nxt wax on my rear bumper. Same stuff apply as above yeah?

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
172 Dave said:

I heard that before...and i laughed...

I'll try it some time? Does it have to be nutty?