ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Quote me happy!!!! :)

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
NUD have managed it again, beating my next best price by £150!! :D

So that £398 for me with a cd30 and a sp50, 3 years ncb and 23 years old and my 21 year old gf who passed her test last week! Well chuffed, lowering is declared as well.

Also got an english guy so he understood what I was saying, last time I called them the language barrier was huge!

BMW E46 330i Touring
Getting an english guy is always a bonus!

When I first got my 172, I had initially gotten quotes to make sure I could insure the car and all was fine. Went and bought the car, called to confirm, and got a foregn person telling me I couldn't insure the car until I was 25!

Called back later in the evening and got an English guy, 21 with a Civic Type R, who said "I'm sure we can sort something out... ;) "

Good price though.

Will you get a different quote phoning them than if you went on-line. I got a quote on-line and it was over a grand, quote me happy not the robbing t0ssers!

BMW E46 330i Touring
Online quotes are generally more expensive than phone as I think they make more assumptions and obviously thee is restricted bargaining power when dealing with a PC. Definitely worth calling first thing or last thing in a day to speak to an English person and see what they can do...

Turbos.
As long as Norwich Union have those f**king adverts i will never even bother getting a quote with them.

Citroen DS3 DSport
NUD quoted me cheaper than any other company I'd tried for my 172 and that was with a SP30 and a CD30. SP30 is now over 3 years old and the CD30 will be 3 years in August. They don't half screw up your insurance prices.

S13
They were by far the cheapest for me when I passed for me and my 98 1.2 8v; I'm 18, was 17 when the policy was taken out though, no no claims obviously, no idea what my postcode thingy is but I live in London, on the driveway TPFT and it was 1200 quid. Got an English bloke and he gave me the online discount even though I called in as well, top bloke.

Golf GTI 1.8T
you lucky fecker john!

am gonna try them, but scared about telling them of all my mods and them bumping the price right up :S :(

Golf GTI 1.8T
I just did a quote through www.insuresupermarket.com (like confused)

and norwich union came the lowest with £874 :) and zenit the highest with £1530

but thats with a £520 excess :S the excess seems to go up every year with us young drivers!!

oh and gotta add mods to that :(

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
they are good to me too, they know about all my mods (including all the body kit etc.) i'm 19, 1 yrs NCB and its £850 on a 1.2 8v. It would be around £500 eithout the mods.

Mods arent like for like as they only COVER 3, but i was well chuffed that they took note of all the body kit etc etc