ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Quote Me Happy.com

Lou

Anyone got any experience of this company? From searching it seems as if it's part of Aviva who I had a couple of problems with last year getting proof of my 6 years No Claims as they would only state 5 or more.

Insurance works out at £339 after £45 cash back from Quidco. Not bad considering most quotes I'm getting are over £500! Renewal from Direct Line was £640. Done a quote as a new customer which came out at £346 but I need to phone up for final price as can't add mods online!

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
Anyone got any experience of this company? From searching it seems as if it's part of Aviva who I had a couple of problems with last year getting proof of my 6 years No Claims as they would only state 5 or more.

Insurance works out at £339 after £45 cash back from Quidco. Not bad considering most quotes I'm getting are over £500! Renewal from Direct Line was £640. Done a quote as a new customer which came out at £346 but I need to phone up for final price as can't add mods online!

Did it take long to resolve? I'm just about to leave Aviva and I'll have 6 years NCB.

Lou

Well Aviva wouldn't budge on the fact I had 6 years and wouldn't send anything to state this. Luckily I had been with Direct Line the year before I moved to Aviva and they realised I now had 6 years but it was a long process. Aviva said Direct Line had to phone them, then I had to write a letter to Direct Line to state this.

Direct Line dont like mods in my experience, although its been a few years since I was insured with them.

Quotemehappy won't give me a price for my car, says its not valid when I enter modifications.

And just tried a quote for a standard 172...

Insurance.gif

Think I will renew again with Sky this year @ £430.

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
Well Aviva wouldn't budge on the fact I had 6 years and wouldn't send anything to state this. Luckily I had been with Direct Line the year before I moved to Aviva and they realised I now had 6 years but it was a long process. Aviva said Direct Line had to phone them, then I had to write a letter to Direct Line to state this.

Sounds like an absolute ball ache. Cheers though.

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
Oh well, I just asked them to put 6 years on the letter then email it to me. Quite easy LOL. I'll stop spamming your thread now. :eek:

Clio 172 Cup 03 plat
I'm with Aviva through an independent broker last yr and renewal was £260 with £350 XS and they say only 5 yrs NCD, thought it should be more but nevermind. This yr tried quote me happy and got £220 for Clio 172 cup without breakdown etc and no mods. Took it and seems ok so far, they have an APP for iPhone too so you have your details while out and about and to start claims and get GPS location of an accident. They were much cheaper than every one else, got my quote through compare the market so will be getting wee furry toy too :)