ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Quicky..easiest way to get bullets off??

Edd

ClioSport Club Member
  Ghibli/Boxster/197T
Hah, i know. Just seem to see a lot for sale on here with "1 broken clip"

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
I used my tesco clubcard to protect my paint and a screwdriver to prise them off

F56 MINI Cooper S
Do you not have to take the side strips off to get to them? Thought i read this somewhere? :S

MG ZS180 Mk2
Ak47, they have a rapid fire rate.
Or if you can afford one, a gattling gun. That will rip through bullets like you wouldn't believe.
I love that scene in Black Hawk Down when that thing is firing. ching, ching, ching in slow mo as the hot casings fall to earth.

I just got my finger nails under them and flicked them off and no I don't have long girly nails before anyone says.

Perhaps mine are dodgy but they've got all three clips on them.

MG ZS180 Mk2
My mistake, I thought you wanted something with a rapid fire rate to 'get bullets off'.
Thought you were going to blast some sucka

Renaultsport 200
Rip them off with some blunt object and fcuk everything up like a vandal did to mine recently.

If I catch him, ill p1ss in his mouth.

Dodgy one
used a screwdriver on the bottom and top edge and pulled the front clip free by gently prying them off