ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Quick wheel question

Clio 182
Found some cheap corsa wheels

4 stud and 4x100 - will these fit a 2001 clio 1.2 petrol? just need it to roll to go scrap yard.

Anyone able to help here, you lot seems to up to speed with everything clio :)

Thanks

JamesBryan

ClioSport Club Member
  Titanium 182
Bolt spacing wise they will yeah, but you need to check the centre bore to see if they go on the hub and also the offset to see if they catch on anything.

Clio 182
Bolt spacing wise they will yeah, but you need to check the centre bore to see if they go on the hub and also the offset to see if they catch on anything.

Cheers,
Tried to get the info from seller but they don't know and tried google for corsa steel wheels with no luck.
I have found these as shown in pic 14" which are off a clio so i'm banking on these fitting.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180112-134324.png
    Screenshot_20180112-134324.png
    1,011.7 KB · Views: 36

JamesBryan

ClioSport Club Member
  Titanium 182
I was thinking it was for a 182 then. Wouldn't fit over the brakes.

But it's a 1.2 so should be ok.

Clio 182
I was thinking it was for a 182 then. Wouldn't fit over the brakes.

But it's a 1.2 so should be ok.

Fingers crossed. bought the car as it I needed a few bits and it was cheap. its got cup wheels on it at the mo so trying to get some cheap wheels to swap over so I can keep the cup wheels and have It rolling so it can be scrapped. Thanks for info