ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Quick Wash and smaller plate and new headunit for 201 :)

R27 427/500 ALBI
Before plate

IMG_0546.gif

Midway through

0e4ac467.gif

After pics

78ba1afd.gif

d0a462e5.gif

b0ba27fd.gif

30c4d3d5.gif

New sony headunit will do for now :)

031cf15b.gif

Not good pics shocking weather , Not to sure if the plate looks better or not ?

Leigh

Arctic Blue 182 FF
Plate looks about the same to be honest, should have had a black/red border round it maybe ?

R27 427/500 ALBI
didnt want border , i didnt want it silly small , i think when standing away you can see the plates smaller , not going silly small otherwise asking to be pulled every 5 mins , I just hated the overlap of the old plate which the new one doesnt :)

R27 427/500 ALBI
Cheers guys , you always ask christopher its on the fully asjuatble gaz setup but i have my sach setup too but im happy with the gaz for what i use it for :)

Leigh

Clio182, 88'Scirocco
love the colour and the wheels. nice and clean

i want the wheels :( swap you for my s**t white ones hahahaha. where did you get your badges from and how much?

just ordered plates from there myself, i got the 3/4 front one though. 390 x 84. but iv just noticed where my screws are and i think it may be to small and show them :( ah well im planning on having the front bumper re-sprayed anyway

Clio 172 PH1, Mini
I agree it looks loads better and I want one on my ph1 but 3 points on my license. . . I think I'll do with out.