ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Quick question

WANTED Arctic 182
This just needs a simple reply. I'm just not sure what's better.

My 1.4 is going to be for sale soon and it currently has the 172 alloys on it. I have also kept the dynamique 15" wheels. I'm wondering whether to put the 15" ones back on or sell with 172 alloys and sell the dynamique ones?

The dynamique ones need new tyres (at least 2).

Will it affect a trade in price if i was to part exchange at renault say?

Which wheels are in the best condition ? From a dealers point of view they will wanta standard car, but if two tyres need replacing it might not be beneficial to do that.

WANTED Arctic 182
Both in same sort of condition to be honest. Is there a certain amount of time that tyres last? The dynamique ones are 4 years old. Would I need to replace all four?

Tyres that are four years old are likely to be a bit knackered tbh, have a look at the side walls to see if they have started to crack etc.

Craig

ClioSport Club Member
  E46 330i tourer
it depends how much tread is left on them if their all the same i would sell the 172 ones

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Bet they won't even check, my mate just traded in a MINI with a fucked gearbox, they didn't check anything.

WANTED Arctic 182
Think they will notice a big dent i've got on my roof? :approve:

If they don't check what wheels i've got then surely I should put the knackered 15's back on and sell the 172 wheels.

Knowing my luck I'll get caught out. Anyone know what tyres are reccommended (cheapish) for the dynamiques?