ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Quick poor quality video

Status
Not open for further replies.
  RB 182 Cup
Did a little video of my clio 1.4 type r last night on my private runway.. Completely crap video but hey im bored.com. 2nd run is on a up hill section of the runway, had to slam on the brakes as a unicorn run out in front of me.

Hope you enjoy lol

th_MOV00025.jpg

RB 197 fatty
All i got from that was a slow moving needle, some veeerry long gear changes, alot of darkness, and someone in the background playing with bubblewrap

RB 197 fatty
...think they were twisting it to get lots n lots of bubbles at once too. the greedy bubblewrappers way! The best way. None of that one bubble at a time nonsence!

RB 197 fatty
not quite sure what point your trying to make.... or what your comparing the 197 to, if thats what your doing? But i think im jut going to ignore it now!

Dafthead

ClioSport Club Member
  MB EQC
A 1.4 clio will PWN the f**k out of almost anything on the road IIRC

Normy, BOW THE f**k DOWN

RB 197 fatty
oh s**t, i always forget to do my homework. me and my big mouth ay, always making me look STUPID!!!!

RB 197 fatty
have you not realised the thread is 1 big piss take you dickhead lol

..and its quickly going to turn into one big piss take out of one particular 'Di**head' if you dont pipe down matey!

why try and piss everyone off? no need to get nasty now is there?

Dafthead

ClioSport Club Member
  MB EQC
I aint even rising to it, a cretin will always drag me down to their level and beat me with experience

Bell end

Dafthead

ClioSport Club Member
  MB EQC
Aye but even I know my car aint a supercar, you seem to think yours is?

Come back when your balls have dropped son

RB 182 Cup
Aye but even I know my car aint a supercar, you seem to think yours is?

Come back when your balls have dropped son

Mate you have the wrong of the stick, i dont think my cars fast atall, i always take the piss out of it! Ive had alot faster cars hence the 1400 clio type r etc etc

Come back when my balls have dropped? I think somebody needs to grow up lol

Renaultsport Clio 197
how the f.ck do u have unicorn on your private runway?
aren't they wild beasts

You should report it and have it arrested
Or cut of it's horn and take the magic fluid

oh and btw, your typeR is awesome!

RB 182 Cup
cheers trile im trying to get a stage 16 duel vtec kit for it, then it should take off.

The unicorn appeared from nowhere! i s**t myself :(

Renaultsport Clio 197
cheers trile im trying to get a stage 16 duel vtec kit for it, then it should take off.

I got a stage 20 kit mate if u're interested
Hardly ever been used.Dynoed my car at 550ish bhp - not to bad eh.
but u'll need a good K&N open cone with that kit !

clio 172 sport ph2
i've heard that if u put alloy dust caps on ur wheels u get an extra 10bhp for each of them and that incudes the spare! can anyone clarify this for me?

RB 182 Cup
i dont think i could handle the stage 20 :( that would be wheel spinning in 7th gear!

Aberdeen if i had a spare set of wheels in the back (8 wheels in total) and put alloy dustcaps on ALL of them, does that mean 80bhp? :D

clio 172 sport ph2
i dont think i could handle the stage 20 :( that would be wheel spinning in 7th gear!

Aberdeen if i had a spare set of wheels in the back (8 wheels in total) and put alloy dustcaps on ALL of them, does that mean 80bhp? :D

well that depends if u have a spare in the boot, or even a spare for ur spare set! could be looking at a 100bhp gain like! :eek:

RB 182 Cup
right im well confused... MY mate said fill i should use steelies as steel is stronger then aluminium and it will make the car pull stronger and harder? he recons hes had so much torque after it twisted the chassis and jumped off the dyno

Blackkk 1.2
pointless thread , pointless video and by the sound of things pointless guy :)!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.