ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

quick polish question

phase 1 172
over the months i hav attempted a number of different polishes, at the moment i am usin meguires gold polish which 4 some reason is leaving wot appears to be a stain on the paint after wipin of as if its slioghtly burnt the paint, am i leaving it on too long or short ot wot?
any advice wud b much appreciated as its doin my head in

106 GTi
Try a quick wipe over with some Quick Detailing spray and see if that cleans up the marks left behind.

phase 1 172
cheers rich, wud u say meguires scratch x is best 2 get rid of scratchs and swirls as the previous owner used a brik 2 wash the car?

Skoda
The polish at the car wash up near me are awesome.... 5 quid and four of em all over the car.... Best polish money can buy..... Who said immigrants are a drain on our economy :rasp:

phase 1 172
just buy them on ebay the polish r way cheaper either that and save 4 a korean wife and get her 2 do evertyfin