ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Quick pictures before an awesome drive..

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
Haven't used the car for going on a month now, and while the sun was out I decided to get it out of the warehouse and give it a good thrashing. Grabbed a couple of pictures first as she was looking minty fresh.

When you've been driving a van for a few weeks and you get back into an RS, it feels like a rocket ship! Probably the best drive I've had since I got it. Although annoying me my battery ran out so I couldn't get some pictures with proper scenery!

Again the pictures are nothing special, point and shoot and I'm clueless about photography.

26143316.jpg

24251396.jpg

72364131.jpg

17571235.jpg

64926840.jpg

58118279.jpg]

79348465.jpg

New wheels coming soon hopefully!

Last edited:

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
Ideally I want some 2118s but I have to admit I secretly love the wheels that are on it now. And the condition they are in is beyond mint. I'm just having scrubbing issues with the 16's and k-tecs coils. New coils may sort that though.

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
Don't get 2118s Don't be a sheep!!! leave standard wheels on. I love dark grey and black standard 182 wheels.

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
I just love 2118s though. Im itching to change things to make the car mine.

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
I know many people aren't fans of Arctic Blue, and I wasn't before I bought this tbh. There is another Arctic knocking around my way, and the guy obviously doesn't care about it as its never clean. And as stupid as it sounds mine looks like a completely different colour to his!

Although when I see a sparkling clean RB or BG I wish I had one!

Liquid Yellow R27
Looks smart lowered, need to get that sorted for mine I think. Are those wheels the standard cup anthracite colour or have they been resprayed? They just look darker than usual in those pictures, look good!

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
They are darker mate, not sure what paint code etc as they were done before I bought them. I do prefer a darker shade than the standard anthracite though.

Liquid Yellow R27
They are darker mate, not sure what paint code etc as they were done before I bought them. I do prefer a darker shade than the standard anthracite though.

Yeah, they look much smarter. I'm getting mine refurbished and resprayed soon. Will most likely go for a darker shade than standard though. Nice looking car though, where are you based?

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
Based in Wigan mate. Still not been to any meets yet I need to get my arse into gear tbh.

Rusty Cup
I'm just having scrubbing issues with the 16's and k-tecs coils.

If you change to 15's you'll be able to run it lower than it is and it wont scrub!! i never got my 15's to scrub, the extra give in the 50 profile tyres makes a world of difference. Get some lightweight 15's 2118's are uber heavy.

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
If you change to 15's you'll be able to run it lower than it is and it wont scrub!! i never got my 15's to scrub, the extra give in the 50 profile tyres makes a world of difference. Get some lightweight 15's 2118's are uber heavy.

Yeah this is my thinking dude. And the weight doesn't really bother me, the car is set up for looks over speed as I never really drive it hard. I just like the looks of the 2118s!

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
+1 for cheaper tyres!

Saying that coming from a Mini most tyres seem cheap!