ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Quick Pics Of Project Ruthy So Far!!

172//Crap Micra//Bus
Just a few quick pics I put together of Ruthy... Bit of a Before and After, So Far Really. Some of the pics aint the best, but it gives you a good idea of how she's getting on!

So, When I gave her, her first quick clean:
01.jpg

Then decided on Caliper Paint:
02.jpg

Next where the Clear Side Repeaters:
03.jpg

Then a quick pic, after all that was done:
04.jpg

Now, it was off to the Bank Manager, to ask for Cup Shocks etc...
Then came the Speedline Turini's:
05.jpg

Then the Aero Turbine, Straight Through Exhaust (Apart from the Cat):
06.jpg

07.jpg

And todays bit, came in the way of Painted Side Badges:
08.jpg

It's only really been about tidying the car up really, and ive only had it a few months... There is still much to do, but I am seriously starting to run low on fundage lol! The Eibach Sportlines will be going on the next couple of weeks, and she's booked in next week, to get rid off all her little Scratches/Chips and have a Full Machine Polish. Then that will probably be it for a while, as she needs some Engine Work doing... and Ill be OFFICIALLY SKINT!! Saying that, will probably end up getting New Lights (Inside + Out), and a Meggy Splitter sometime soon lol!

Thanks for Reading!

Porsche Boxster987S
looks great. exhaust looks spot on but id re-do the colour of the calipers tbh. I think black would be better

Chocolate Bar™
you got them badges quick, only posted them yesterday afternoon!

making some good progress on it now :)

172//Crap Micra//Bus
Cheers Guys... Muchly Appreciated!!

And Cheers Middo, Badges are looking good... Minus 1 or 2 slight belmishes, Im not complaining though lol ;)